Monday, September 16, 2019

Fall Planting

Lots of fall crops are going into the ground this time of year. So far we've planted collards, kale, swiss chard, radishes, and garlic. I'm making a video of the garlic planting process that I hope to have out soon. I had some pretty good help with this task. Yes, that is "Baby Wren" as she so affectionately refers to herself. She's 3 now. Wow, how time passes by. You folks have always been so kind and supportive as our little family has grown. I've shared pictures and stories here as Jersey, Atticus, and Wren have come along. I will continue to do so so that y'all can keep up with their lives here on the farm. Much like the way I watched your children grow up each week as I made deliveries. Thanks to you, our loyal customers, and a growing team here at the farm I no longer have to make the weekly deliveries. I get to spend more time teaching them how to plant garlic, among other things. For that, I am deeply thankful.