Monday, January 4, 2021

2020 Reflection, What a Team

As I reflect on 2020, it just all seems kind of weird. The whole dang year was weird. We faced things this year that none of us could have ever imagined. Honesty compels me to admit, that we are not entirely through those trials yet. I've been saying from the beginning that humans are resilient and adaptive. That's what gives me optimism for this new year, and on into the future. I was able to witness this resilience first hand by working daily with our team here at Carlton Farms. They have all been amazing through this pandemic, especially since many of our customers were quarantining in their homes. It makes me proud to say we fielded every order that came our way, worked long hours to get them packed up, and got those orders delivered as scheduled. Like most, we are hoping for a more "normal" 2021, but with this team I know we are able to handle whatever comes next. I'll stand shoulder to shoulder with these folks any day.

A big public thank you goes out to Sharon, Ethan, Bo, Joshua, Chan, Ricky, Lance, Steve, and Daniel.