Tickets are now on sale for our Barn Dance!
To celebrate our 100th year we are hosting a barn dance. This is coming together pretty quickly, but here is what we know as of right now.
- There will be a dairy tour/milking demonstration early in the evening for those that want to come early. You will see how we milk the cows, and (if you want) you will get to try your hand at "hand-milking" a cow.
- We are currently finalizing meal plans (thinking out of the box here. details to come), but there will be a hot meal. Along with s'mores, fresh warm apple cider, coffee, and pastries.
- Very talented local artists, and family friends, Kindred Fire will be providing the live music.
- A Jolly fellow in a red suit will be stopping by for an hour or so to visit with the kids.
- The animal barn will be available for everyone to visit with our baby animals.
- We have a giant play area for the kids that is right beside the barn where the music will be.
- This will be a paid, ticketed event. A soon as we have a few more details ironed out we can set the pricing. I will email a link as soon as that is available.
- We do not intend to profit from this event. We will be donating any proceeds to a local Christmas charity. We simply want a time to celebrate our 100th anniversary in grand farm fashion with customers, friends, and family.