Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Heavy Heart

I do apologize for the tardiness of this email. While there is a lot going on at the farm, Planting fall pasture grass, Preparing to deliver Thanksgiving Turkeys, and trying to pamper the cows so they will produce more milk, Those are not the reason this email is late. It's late because I have a heavy heart for a very close farmer friend. Greg Casey is a great friend of mine, he is the only other dairy farmer in our county, he is about my age, he has a loving wife and two beautiful daughters, and he has a severe case of COVID-19. I wont go into all the details, but he has been battling for 2 weeks. They have tried every treatment possible. Things still aren't looking good. Ultimately right now, he is in need of a healing touch from God. If you are inclined to pray, I humbly ask you to lift him up today, and often over the next several days.