Monday, July 22, 2019

Its vacation season on the farm too:

Over the past couple of weeks, and the next week or two, vacations will be happening for some of our family members that work on the farm. I admit I am a little envious of the large family vacations I hear about other people taking. Owning a dairy is a great lifestyle, but you still need to get away and decompress every so often. We find a way to do that, but we must do so in shifts. One can leave while the others pull the extra weight in their absence. My grandfather always did that for my dad so we could have a family trip, and now we do the same for each other. It accomplishes the task of letting us get away, but it means that we never get to vacation together, and that sounds pretty fun. Anyway...first world farmer problems I guess.