Wednesday, October 3, 2018

An Impromptu Remodel

I've been wanting to do this for a long time, but there is always something more pressing. This past week it rained and we finally had time for a shop project. You may have noticed over the summer that the mobile market trailer that I spend a lot of time in is very hot. Not to mention I've been using it for almost 6 years without a "refresh". My goal is to insulate the walls and refresh the interior look. As you can see from the pic, the insulation is in. Walls are going in this morning when I get finished writing this email. Hopefully it will be "mostly" done by the time I need to leave on Wednesday morning. I have a lot of ideas for this project and cant wait to see what we can pull together. Come out this week and take a look at the progress.